Cantaloupe Pineapple Health Generator Smoothie
This is our most recent smoothie recipe submission from Mack. Mack has used what I consider a rare and interesting fruit combination for a smoothie. I am also intrigued by the the use of brown sugar and walnuts. I may not get a chance to make this cantaloupe smoothie soon, so I am looking for feedback from our readers to let me know how the like it. The picture looks good, don’t you think? Thanks, Mack!
- 3 whole ice cubes
- 3 whole cut up strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple pieces
- 3 or 4 cups of milk, i use 2 percent
- 1 handful of walnut halves
- 3 teaspoons of white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of dark brown sugar
- 1 cup of cantaloupe
This recipe makes 1 1/2 servings of smoothie. Submitted by Mack.