Non-Dairy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
While milk products such as yogurt, ice cream and, yes, milk are staples of the smoothie world, many people cannot tolerate or don’t want the extra calories of milk or dairy ingredients in their smoothie. So for all the lactose intolerant folks who still enjoy a delicious and healthy smoothie, we give you the non-dairy strawberry smoothie. Of course, it will be simple, but adding some sweetener to it will change this from a normal strawberry smoothie to a lip-smacking smoothie that is also going to provide you with a host of health benefits.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add the water and strawberries to the blender first.
- Then pour in the honey and lastly add the ice cubers.
- Blend on low and gradually move to high until everything is a red fruity liquid.
- Then blend on high for another 30 seconds to aerate.
- Enjoy your non-dairy strawberry smoothie.