- 1/2 cup coffee or herbal coffee substitute, already prepared
- 1/2 cup organic frozen yogurt, low-fat or non-fat
- 1 scoop chocolate whey protein powder
- 2-4 ice cubes
- Using the measuring spoon, scoop 1/2 cup of yogurt directly from the yogurt container and put it in the blender.
- Pour 1/2 cup coffee/coffee substitute–already brewed–into the measuring spoon and empty it into the blender.
- Add the chocolate whey protein powder and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass or travel mug and serve.
From Cathy Wong, N.D.