Mango also has many health benefits. It’s rich in fat-soluble antioxidants called carotenoids, which are anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, protect the brain and nervous system, guard skin against sun damage, and are beneficial for people with angina, high cholesterol, heart disease, and acne. It’s also rich in vitamin C and potassium.
- 1 cup frozen mango cubes
- 1/2 cup organic vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
You will need the following equipment:
- Measuring spoon, 1/2 cup size
- Travel mug and wide straw if you are taking it to go
This is my quick and easy method for making protein shakes:
- Using the measuring spoon, scoop 1/2 cup of yogurt directly from the yogurt container and put it in the blender.
- Fill the measuring spoon with 1/2 cup water and put it in the blender.
- Using the measuring spoon, put 1 cup of mango into the blender.
- Add 1 scoop of whey protein powder.
- Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass or travel mug and serve.