- 1 frozen banana (best if cut into 1-inch chunks, then frozen)
- 1 cup hulled strawberries
- 1/4 cup soymilk or water
- cinnamon to taste
Add all of the ingredients in a blender. You may wish to add a 1/4 cup of liquid and add more depending on how thick I want the smoothie. Blend in spurts until smooth.
* Use peaches, blueberries, apple slices, or more bananas in place of strawberries (or combine them!) May need to vary the liquid depending on the juciness of the fruit.
* Use fresh bananas and 1-2 ice cubes
* In addition to the cinnamon, add one or more of: nutmeg, cloves, ginger, vanilla