This coconut smoothie has a large list of ingredients but it drink like a meal. Can be used for breakfast.
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1-2 tablespoons protein powder (goat protein, whey, or rice protein)
- 1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 8-10 ice cubes
Place all ingredients but ice in a blender and process at high speed until well combined. Add ice after the coconut oil is blended so that it won’t clump. You may use more or less ice, depending on how cold you like a smoothie.