We have a few chocolate smoothies on smoothieweb.com, but not nearly enough caramel smoothies, at least in my humble opinion. With that thought in mind and my desire to give the Ninja Blender smoothie recipes some love, I give you the Banana Caramel Smoothie. It is delicious as it sounds and not half as bad for you as you would think, especially if you use fat free and light ingredients as we have listed below.
- 6 oz. Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup Almond or Soy milk
- 1 Tbsp Caramel Fat Free Topping
- 1 Cup Ice
- Pinch each of Cinnamon, Ginger and Clove
- Add all ingredients into the 48 oz. pitcher and pulse 6-8 times until smooth. You can use any blender you like, but the recipe was supplied for the Ninja Blender.
Makes 2 Glasses/servings
Additional Nutritional Information (per serving):
Nutritional Grade: B
- Total Carbohydrates: 37.5g
- Fiber: 7.3g
- Sugars” 20.3g
- Protein 15.8g